Retina Foundation of Canada (www.retinacanada.com)
Junior Investigator, Clinical Retina Research Grant.
The mission of the Retina Foundation of Canada is to cure retina disease and preserve vision.
The grant is to support innovative clinical research in the field of retina disease with an aim of fulfilling the mandate of the Foundation.
Maximum of $5000, single disbursement. Two individual awards will be granted.
MAY 15, 2017
- Applicants may not request an amount greater than $5000.
- No overhead costs are permitted on the application.
- Researchers must meet the general eligibility requirements set out in the grant application form.
- The Principal Investigator (PI) may be an undergraduate or graduate student, resident or clinical/research fellow. There can only be one Principal Investigator for each proposal.
- Researchers are responsible for verifying that the final version submitted is both complete and meets the requirements of the sponsor. Any discrepancies or omissions are the liability of the researcher.
- All proposals must conform to sound principles of research and all studies involving human subjects and/or animals must be reviewed and approved by an appropriate Institutional Review Board of a recognized institution before funding is released.
- The application will require the signature of the PI’s departmental chair, if applicable.
- Applicants are required to provide the following documentation:
- Grant application form
- Two supporting letters
- The applicant’s curriculum vitae