- Single disbursement: $20,000
- One individual award will be granted.
- Download the Sr. Clinical Research Grant Application Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
- Téléchargez le Bourse de recherche senior demande d’adhesion (en français)
Single disbursement: $20,000
Retina Foundation of Canada (retinacanada.com)
Senior Investigator, Clinical Retina Research Grant.
The mission of the Retina Foundation of Canada is to cure retina disease and preserve vision.
The grant is to support innovative clinical research in the field of retina disease with an aim of fulfilling the mandate of the Foundation.
Maximum of $20,000, single disbursement. One award will be granted.
MAY 13, 2019
- Applicants may not request an amount greater than $20,000.
- No overhead costs are permitted on the application.
- Researchers must meet the general eligibility requirements set out in the grant application form.
- The applicant must be the principal investigator (PI). The applicant must be a Canadian citizen affiliated with a recognized Canadian university, hospital, medical facility or research centre.
- Applicants are responsible for verifying that the final version submitted is both complete and meets the requirements of the sponsor. Any discrepancies or omissions are the liability of the applicant.
- All proposals must conform to sound principles of research and all studies involving human subjects and/or animals must be reviewed and approved by an appropriate Institutional Review Board of a recognized institution before funding is released.
- The application will require the signature of the PI’s departmental chair, if applicable.
- Applicants are required to provide the following documentation:
- Grant application form
- Two supporting letters
- The applicant’s curriculum vitae
PLEASE SEND ALL APPLICATION FORMS AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION BY EMAIL OR FAX TO:
Dr. John Galic
Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee,
Retina Foundation of Canada
Email: [email protected]